Hi everybody,

when I posted the audio of this song five months ago some of you said that they were looking forward to the video - well, here it is (at last).

It’s the last one Maha is starring in, because we recorded her parts shortly before she went to that damned hospital in May from where she came out of a hundred times sicker than she had been when she went there. Although my baby always looks swell you may see that she wasn’t very well already then.

Well, what can (or should) I say about the vid... No political issue this time, no cause - it’s simply meant to make you chuckle which can’t be all bad in these depressing times, I think - that’s all there is to it (hope that’s what you think about it, too).

And, aside from Maha and Peter Suessmuth, I had to make do without the usual suspects, my brother and my friends whom I love so much to have in my videos. But with Covid we didn’t and don’t want to take any risk...

Although they couldn’t act personally this time I managed to mount in some scenes from earlier videos, so we don’t really have to do without them completely.

For those who haven’t read the audio post (and are interested) I copied the musical details from that post to the end of this one.

Any more questions? Yes, Scott... Ah ... no Sir, that’s not a sixpack I’m carrying beneath my t-shirt.

Okay, here we go:

HONEY (video with lyrics)

HONEY (audio with lyrics)

Have some fun - comments are, of course, very welcome.

Stay sage and safe,

Stefan

==========
Musical Data
==========

Music & Lyrics: Stefan Nachtsheim (2021)
Key / Tempo: A / 140 BPM

The song was designed in BIAB and worked out in Reaper using the BIAB VST plug-in.

Then Maha used Reaper plus Nectar 3, Neutron 3, Ozone 9 Adv., and Tonal Balance for sound editing, mixing and mastering.

=====================
The (most exclusive) Band
=====================

Vocals: Stefan Nachtsheim (voc, bgv)

Back Line I (everything except the bridges)

Wayne Killius, d (BIAB RD RockhardLA)
Craig Young, b (BIAB / RT7117)
Brent Mason, g (BIAB / RT718 & RT581)
Gene Rabbal, org (BIAB / RT671)
Kevin McKendree, p (BIAB / RT21541)

Back Line II (bridges)

Wayne Killius, d (BIAB RD TexMexCountry)
Brent Mason, g (BIAB / RT718
Audley Freed, g (BIAB / RT848

MIDI

Drums: arr. & progr. by S.N. -> MTPowerDrums
Bass (Bridge): arr. & progr. by S.N. -> NI Factory Selection
Horns (4 x tp): arr. & progr. by S.N. -> Big Fish Vintage Horns
Congas (Bridge): arr. & progr. by S.N. -> EZDrummer2

Solos

Stefan Nachtsheim (g, 1977 Les Paul Custom, VOX VT-20)
Mark Douthit, as (BIAB / RT1956)