Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
This song HAD to have YOUR voice on it. It is an absolutely perfect fit to this excellent song.

I love it when someone can put together a song with exactly what it needs. Nothing more, nothing less. It shows you know what you're doing.

I truly enjoyed this and love the vibe of it. I don't anyone else on the forum could pull off what you just did.

Thanks a million for making this song!

Hi Aaron ...

So, what does one say after such a wonderful review? First, a very heartfelt thank you. With most acoustic compositions I venture into, I try to keep them relatively simple. The acoustic sound aura, to me, begs for a direct, simple production. Let each instrument do its job and stay out their respective paths. If you clutter it too much, it starts to sound more like cacophonous noise. So, that's my approach, in simplest terms.

Your kind words were so much more than I had anticipated I would receive. You made an old guy very happy! Many sincere thanks!

Hope all is well with you & yours. Take care ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops