Originally Posted By: Brian Cadoret
Quote:

I think I have a solution to the price concerns expressed in this thread. The concern as I've read here, is for existing customers, who tend to update each year at the time of the upgrade special (in December). The concern is that customers in some countries (Europe/UK) would face an approximate 20% increase for the update and other special items due to paying VAT, which for some might be a deal breaker on getting the update.

The solution is that we would, at the time of notifying of the update (Dec 2021), send a 20% off coupon to existing customers in those countries, that would be in addition to the other discounts in the special. It would also apply to other specials during the year like a new styles set. That 20%-off coupon would offset the extra cost and apply to all items purchased during the special.

I just added BIAB 2022 Ultrapak upgrade to my basket, on checkout it is adding 20% VAT (that's an extra $30).
Have any UK customers received a 20% discount coupon as Peter Gannon indicated in the above quote.

Thanks

Wish I had known about that before upgrading. I moved to France from the U.S. 3 months ago and got charged the 20% VAT on top of the upgrade price for the UltraPak and the 49Pak.

Oh, well.

ThinkPad i9 32GB RAM 7TB SSD; Win11 Pro; PreSonus Studio 1810c; BiaB 2024 Ultra
Studio One 6 Pro; MuseScore 4; Melodyne 5 Studio; Acoustica Premium 7; Guitar Pro 8
Gig Performer 5; NI S61 MK3; Focal Shape 65; Beyerdynamic DT 880 & 770