I ran across my 1st major bug in the 2022 release which definitely did not exist in 2021 and prior.

1. I open up a previously frozen song.
2. When I click the 'snowflake' Master Freeze button to the right of the MASTER in the mixer, BIAB states that the Audio track is empty and if I want to generate it first. I chose either NO or Cancel and it asks me one at a time the same question for Utility Tracks 1-16

Also, all of my previous SGU files that had all of the tracks frozen via the Master Freeze button, now every one of them has the Master Freeze button grayed out instead of being previously colored blue.

Each time I want to unfreeze a song, I have to click NO or CANCEL 17 times to get back to the main screen.

Also, if I load a unfrozen saved song and click the Master Freeze button, it tells me that audio & all 16 utility tracks are not generated and prompts me if I want to generate them first)

Returning everything to factory settings did not fix the problem.

Something has changed for the worse in the new release. Anyone else see this?

I used _JSTM_B.Sty (Modern Jazz Swing Quartet) as an example and loaded the demo song. Click on the Master Freeze button and see what you get.

UPDATE: Just released build 905 DID NOT resolve the problem.

Last edited by jcland; 12/02/21 08:46 AM.

BIAB2024
Windows 10 Pro
WA6NCB