For anyone that has purchased Norton MIDI Styles sets (I've got 26 sets along with seven Hawkesford style sets, and getting ready to order the newest two sets), they all come with .sgu demo files, but do not come with .wma audio demo files. So in StylePicker, if you click on the audio demo for one of the Norton Styles (they all begin with "#" sign) or Hawkesford Styles (they begin with a tilde "~"), you get a "demo file not found" error message.

So, I just copied all the Norton and Hawkesford .sgu files to a single folder (so as not to mess with the original files) and then from the BIAB top line menu selected "Audio, Export Song As Audio File". I made the settings I wanted for the file (no pause at beginning or end, bit rate, wma file, etc). I then clicked on the "Batch" button, selected the location of the .sgu files, and told it to go.

It then batch rendered the 700 or so demo .sgu files to .wma files. However, the rendering added "_Render" to the end of the file name. So, I just created a batch file to rename them all without the "_Render" designation so now the .wma base filename matches the .sgu filename which matches the .sty (style) filename. Once I had everything rendered, I copied the resulting .wma files to the "c:\BB\RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio" folder (or wherever you have the RealTracks stored). Now when I click on one of the Norton or Hawkesford styles to listen to the audio demo, it plays it.

Thought this might help some folks.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com