I'll write it up in more detail and put it in Tips and Tricks.

This is also good for people who create their own styles. Just create a .SGU (any chord progression) using that style, convert to .wma, and then copy the resultant .wma over to the "Style Demos Audio" folder.

Regarding the batch file, it's pretty simple:

1. I go to a command prompt and navigate to the folder where I have all the .wma files. For example, I had mine in "m:\Norton\Samples". I then just typed "m:" followed by "cd m:\Norton\Samples".

2. Once there I ran a directory listing command redirected to a batch file. I just typed "dir *.wma /b > go.bat", which says create a bare-bones listing (just the file names) and send the out put to a file called go.bat (rather than to the screen).

3. Edit the resultant go.bat file and you'll see list of filenames like:

#filename1_Render.wma
#filename2_Render.wma
... (additional files)...

Now for me, I use a text editor that has a repeatable macro capability (it's called The Semware Editor). When I see repeatable patterns that I want to change in a text file, it lets me do it once, then repeat for each additional line. But you can also do it manually in something like Notepad with judicious copy/paste. So you'll just change the each line to read (and the quotes are important):

ren "#filename1_Render.wma" "#filename1.wma"
ren "#filename2_Render.wma" "#filename2.wma"
... (additional files)...

Essentially, just removing the "_Render" from the filename.

4. Save the file and exit the editor.
5. Type "go" and the batch file will rename the files.

You could also just go through each file and rename them manually directly from Windows as well if you don't feel comfortable going to the command prompt. But I'm an old DOS-head from way back, so I'm fine with it. And with The SemWare Editor, it makes light work of it.

6. Then just copy the files over to the demo folder.
7. Launch BIAB and test it out.

I'll do a more detailed version later with screen shots.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com