Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music

Thanks Pipeline! For clarity's sake, this will only work if your DAW session has a single tempo in it - if there are tempo changes, it will not bring those into the plugin.

Thanks Simon! Scratching my head for a day or two and ran across this thread...

This behavior seems to apply in both directions: For example, I created an arrangement in BIAB with a tempo of 68bpm and changed the tempo to 92bpm 12 bars into the chorus using the bar settings dialog. When I drag the generated tracks into Reaper, the tracks play at 68bpm throughout. Whatever tempo I set for the song, that is the tempo the tracks are generated at and any changes are ignored. I can make style changes and other bar settings changes using the bar settings dialog, but the track files render at the starting tempo I've entered in BIAB.

This said, I have only experienced this issue since upgrading to 2022. In the 2021 version, tempo changes are rendered correctly in the generated tracks subsequently dragged to Reaper.

Is this a limitation and I missed it in the tutorials, or a bug and I'm the first to run into it?

Any insight is welcome even if it's RTFM. Thanks!

(BTW, haven't tried this with midi tracks as I work almost exclusively with RealTracks).

Bruce Hook - Soprano, Alto and Tenor Saxes
BIAB 2023 UltraPak | Intel i7 | Mackie ProFX10v3 Audio Interface | 1TB SSD | Reaper DAW
| Akai EWI 5000 | M-Audio Oxygen Pro 49