Originally Posted By: dhbailey
I hadn't bought any of these Xtra styles paks, so I fell for the special price of $199 and bought the complete package which includes sets 1 through 12. However after having downloaded and installed it I find the following numbers of styles have been installed:
Xtra Styles Pak 12 -- 200 styles
Xtra Styles Pak 11 -- 150 styles
Xtra Styles Pak 10 -- 200 styles
Xtra Styles Pak 9 -- 200
Xtra STyles Pak 8 -- 164
Xtra STyles Pak 7 -- 164
Xtra STyles Pak 6 -- 160
Xtra STyles Pak 5 -- 160
Xtra STyles Pak 4 -- 160
Xtra STyles Pak 3 -- 160
Xtra STyles Pak 2 -- 160
Xtra STyles Pak 1 -- 160

Xtra Styles pak 11 is supposed to include 200 styles, Xtra Styles Pak 2 is supposed to include 161 styles, Xtra Styles Pak 1 is supposed to include 164 (all those numbers are from the PGMusic web-site -- I realize SOME of the listing state "over" but these sets state specifically "include" and give a specific number). So the installation package for all the styles, the thing I downloaded when I spent the $199 this morning, is short 55 styles, at least one of which was one I was specifically wanting to buy after having listened to the demo.

With PGMusic's new "download and install" routine, when I look at my account I do not see individual Xtra Styles Paks, so I can't simply download the original files to get these missing styles.

Please help me get the complete package I've paid for -- I've downloaded the installation file 4 times and everytime I get the same file and the same lack of the missing styles.

Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. I investigated further and it looks like Xtra Styles PAK 11: Half and Double Time 1 was omitted from our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-12 installer. We are fixing this installer so that users will get all 200 styles from Xtra Styles PAK 11 when using the Xtra Styles PAKs 1-12 installer.

Jareth
PG Music Inc.