"They say "No fraternizing" (did I spell that right?) with the people on the cruise. I don't know why they think they have to be that way."

Because, even though you are a sub contractor to the cruise line, you still represent the cruise line as an employee, and it would look very bad for them to have something like that happen.

Bob and his wife Lelani did some cruises, I forget for whom, and they basically went in and laid down how they wanted to run the shows, and it worked for them. I believe later on, they were working for a different line, and the line was a little more rigid in how they wanted the performers to work, and it didn't work out well for the S-Cats.

Since you're stuck on a boat, and so are the guests, for a week or so at a time, the guests don't want to hear the same songs every night, so you should have a variety of songs on tap. 'Thousands' sounds about right to me, and in ever genre, from soft lounge jazz to high energy dance to two step country, depending on you audience.

If you're still interested, send a PM to Bob and ask him.

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!