I have never said that I expect a killer GM module for 100 dollars, please read my previous posts again.

I have been a musician for almost 20 years and have bought expensive hardware back in the day when it costed a fortune....kurzweil keyboards for example. So what's the point in telling me that hardware prices range from $ 400 to 4000 ?
The Ketron SD, as good as it sounds, it's overpriced compared to what we can get on computers nowadays. That was my main point. For the same money for an SD , I have bought myself two of the best sampling libraries available on the market from Eastwest. Let me see, I am trying to compare here over 100 gb of professional sampling libraries , used on film scores by pro composers, with a GM module.

It just doesn't motivate me in buying the SD any easier, sorry. My point was just for someone to come up with a soft version of the SD for about 200 dollars, it doesn't matter if PG Music or someone else does it. I just thought that PG Music would be better suited than someone like Native Instruments, because obviously I think that PG Music specializes in the 'soft-arranger' market a lot better than NI does...

Anyways, this is proving to be a waste of time for both of us....no one is forcing anybody to do a GM module based on my specs. This is a wishlist.
So I wrote a wish.

Good day.