Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
Originally Posted By: MikeK
but a many of your posts are hard to understand because of translation issues.

So I recorded the video.
In the video, you can see and hear that guitar1 has changed in the same style.
I want to know how this changed.
I can't do it.

I looked at the photo you uploaded https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=20104&filename=2021-12-18_222917.jpg

Notice that PartMarker 9d is a different color than the normal blue and green partmarkers. In the instance of your picture of a Chord Chart, the difference of the PartMarker color at bar 9d is the indication of a Style change in the program. (this isn't always the case but it is the case in this instance) If you right click with your mouse on the PartMarker on 9d, the menu that opens will display the style changes.

The markings you made in your picture, the style changes at 9d that you've marked in red display where you can manually change a style in a song without completing all the steps to create a new style and save it as a MultiStyle. This allows you to obtain the benefit of a MultiStyle style change in the working song only. There's no permanent style created and the style change you've input pertains to this one song only.

In this current situation, the style change occurs because there's a style change due to using a MultiStyle rather than a user input manual style change.

Charlie

I also noticed the different colors, but I don't know why.
I didn't find the introduction. I think it has something to do with the singing of someone here? I didn't study here because I didn't record in BIAB.

I want to shorten the video time. I generated it first, and then just started recording by double clicking.
My main question is why the official style (I haven't made any changes)
_ FLIPSID. STY. Flipside Alt Rock Guitars

Guitar1 can be changed in the bar 9D position

It doesn't use multistyle, and its name hasn't changed

Even if it uses multistyle, it's just a change in guitar1

I have written these questions clearly above.

Now there is a good news. I have found a way to modify realtracks in bar setting of bar 9D, and then a new window will come out. There are different musical instruments that can affect mixer's musical instruments, but it's strange that the name is not right.

But in the official style, it has not been modified here.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2021-12-19_005352.jpg (458.25 KB, 332 downloads)

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO