Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Peter,

thanks a lot for covering that issue - I' one of those 'monkey carriers' as well...

But as far as this song is concerned you have every reaons to chase that beatst off your shoulder - it's a very cool one and I liked it a lot. Good vocals, good backing track, and it sounds pretty good to me.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year,

Stefan

Grüss Gott Stefan,

thank you for taking the time to listen and comment on the song.

When it comes to chasing the monkey away - I manage to do that in some part of my life, but once the monkey has settled in, it appears to stay there permanently. I believe everybody has a monkey on their shoulder, but some monkeys tend to make more noise than others, and some people just ignore their monkey.

I somehow have come to the conclusion being 55 years old, that the monkey has become a vital part of my personality, and the struggle is to ensure, that the monkey doesn't take over. You probably know what I'm on about :-)

I wish you a safe and merry Xmas
Peter

MacMini M1 - BIAB2021 - Logic Pro X - iZotope Music Production Suite - Scaler 2 - far too many Waves plugins and Line 6 Guitars and boards + a fantastic Yamaha THR10ll mini Amp - Avid MBOX Studio

Peters' Garage is available on all major streaming services