Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
The quick answer is over the internet using a music service like YouTube Music, Apple's music service, Spotify or Pandora. However, I don't know if you can access these services.

Then I find a way to check youtube more, can I recommend a few good music channels?

I saw your +++ Wishlist Request +++ to add Oriental instrument RealTracks. The MP3 file you provided helps a lot. Both songs are interesting to listen to and are well done.

If you are intending to create songs similar to your example try some of the K-Pop and J-Pop styles.

I found JPOP and KPOP, but they feel different. In fact, I think the music is based on Western music. It has a lot to do with the use of musical instruments.
Japanese music likes minor tunes, and there are many rock guitars
Korean music electronic fashion dance
Chinese pop songs give people the feeling that there are mountains and rivers, and they like to use pipa, flute, and erhu.
Currently BIAB lacks REALTRACKS such as Pipa, Dizi and Erhu

You may want to make another wishlist request for song suggestions from imported audio.

I will write a wish list later. But I think it is more difficult to import MP3 to automatically match the style. grin

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2021-12-24_100649.jpg (72.23 KB, 33 downloads)

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO