Originally Posted By: bluage
'Al-David'...

Mmm...very nice! Has a laid-back, 'journeying' feel to it, as though we were on a cruise ship sailing in and out of exotic ports-of-call. The Real Style has a sensuous sound that is sweetly amplified by the background nylon guitar track, which is so expressive that it sounded like a solo instrument performance.

For you and Ms. Di, I hope your Christmas and New Year's Day celebrations are meaningful, and memorable smile.

Hi Loren ...

Thank you so much for the very, very nice comments. Your reviews are always such a pleasure to read. I liked your cruise ship analogy!

We had a very nice Christmas - thank you. Hope you did, too. We we gathered at our granddaughter's house? Our family is small. We've buried three of our children and the several grandchildren - except the one where we celebrated last night - live quiet distantly from us. Our daughter and her husband, our granddaughter and her husband, and Di & I comprised the entire gathering. But we had a very good time. Santa was good to all of us!

Wishing you well and a wonderful 2022.

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops