Every time I think things are returning to normal they get worse than before. The pandemic is out of control here in South Florida.

Two or three weeks ago bands I know were returning to work and venues were opening back up and things were returning to a little like normal.

Many of my friends here locally have called to say they have Covid. They say many people they know are also infected. It is worse now than it has ever been.

The good news is that very few are passing away or getting really sick. Having said that the local hospital is filling up rapidly. My wife and I have decided to go back into isolation to the extent we can until things get better.

The other good news is a vaccine developed by Baylor in Houston and a company in India was approved in India on 28 December. It only costs $3 US dollars and a billion jabs are currently in the supply chain. It is said to be 90% effective and is the first affordable vaccine to come to market.

Who wants to get on an airplane and get stuck in some airport because they had to cancel the flight?

The losses to the music business are in the multi-billions as it is now in the United States. A new report has found that COVID-19 caused the Australian live music industry to lose $1.4billion in 2020.

I have to wonder what the real outcome of all this will be.
Perhaps BIAB will become more popular and internet-only music will make gains.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo