Hey, there, Mr. 'Tunemonger'...

Dug this production from the first note, my man! I heard it as rhythmically 'funky', and melodically 'cool' and/or 'mellow'. If you were to review my posted comments since I joined the User's Forum, you would notice the word 'dance' or 'dancing' appears frequently, and I just gotta add it to this review of your song, 'Bury the Past'. I immediately envisioned myself in a nice nightclub, approaching a woman sitting by herself, and after introducing myself to her, I immediately say, 'Excuse me, miss, but, ooo-wee, this song makes me want to dance! You feeling it, too? Well, all right, then! This way, please..." Hey, as the late great Muhammad Ali said, "I'm not conceited, just convinced."

Anyway, it's a stone jam, dude! Ooo, can I ever see me and my dancing partner chopping it up on the dance floor. Everything works: the Real Tracks, the upbeat and optimistic lyrics, and Mr. Rice's singing voice makes the entire track a dream to listen to. As I said above, I'm diggin' the hell outta this. Now, please excuse me while I get back to my dancing partner...

P.S. I listened to the track nine times while composing this comment.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".