Originally Posted By: vicarn
Hi Ezekiel.
You could try style "Save Me". Even 8 at around 85bpm.
I agree that the harmonica shouldn't be playing while you are singing.

Vic

Thanks, Vic. I will check out that style. I tried and recorded many different ones.

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Scott,
Honestly I think you got it "right" this time smile Sounds very good. Arrangement, vocals, performance. Everything fits very nicely and listens very well. Actually I think vocals are one of your best. Also, I believe this is your vocal EQ sweet spot. They sit very comfortably in the mix. Curios if somebody else can comment who have heard your other songs. Thank you for sharing and Happy new year!
Misha.

P.S. Interestingly, right after your tune there was J&B tune in playlist. I consider Bud of of the most skillful people here for mixing acoustic songs. Transition from yours to theirs was very smooth on ears, to me it says a lot smile

Misha, even though my ears can't hear what a lot of what you and others hear in the mixes, I am trying to improve in that department. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Another song by Ezekiel Storm is enough to get me hooked, Scott. I really like the harmonica, and of course your vocal is always the best. At first I agreed with the distraction factor of the harmonica, but then felt like this was more of a campfire song where we can imagine someone just pulling it out of their pocket to play along because they were inspired.

Thanks, Marty. I appreciate your feedback, especially about the vocals---those I am always unsure of.