Last year, although it wasn't a "bug", requests were made for a convenience feature to be added to the Style Picker Window's tempo box (Just below where it says, "Play Using Current Chordsheet for song").

The requests proposed adding a feature that would allow the tempo box to use the tempo of the current song (which is reflected on the current chordsheet) instead of the suggested tempo(s) of the style(s) being auditioned.

PG Music acknowledged the requests and, in version 2021 (#845), I found it had been implemented. YAY!

I spend a lot of time "Style Fishing" and I really enjoyed the time-saving convenience that particular added feature allowed.

However, as of BB2022 (#s 908, 912, and 914), the SPW is no longer using the tempo posted on the Current ChordSheet! Instead, the tempo box has gone back to using the suggested style tempos only.

If some users prefer the Style-suggested tempo over the Current Chordsheet tempo, it possible that some type of toggle switch could be added to the StylePicker window, or Preferences, or both?

Personally, I was fine with the window using the current chordsheet tempo only!

In any case, please bring back the "Use Current Chordsheet Tempo" time-saving convenience feature to the StylePicker's tempo box window.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Thanks!
Cheers!

Art

None of us knows what all of us knows.