Hi Marty,

Thanks, man. The sequel would not be very exciting...lol The Bahamian smuggling business is much more a thing of the past I think. The DEA still has aircraft there and the US coast guard is ever-present but I assume the Mexican border is where most of the action is nowadays. I sold one of my boats to a DEA helicopter pilot who lives and works in Nassau. So I guess there must be some activity still going on. Drugs still wash up on the beach here in Miami on occasion. I don't fly any longer so I am pretty much out of contact with that world.

Nowadays when I take my boat to Bimini and have conversations with the old-timers who live there, they tell me all the drug smugglers have moved on to other parts of the world. It is a lot safer there now. Nassau on the other hand has become a pretty dangerous place.

There have been other changes that are not so good for me at least. The ten or fifteen dollars it use to cost to clear customs is now $300 bucks. Six fifty a gallon for gas the last time I went.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo