As a student of the bass guitar and a novice with BiaB I'd like to request 3 features. I apologize if these are already somehow included in the software. If they are it would be nice to know how to accomplish these tasks.

1. Offer a choice between 3 bass line complexities; an intermediate bass line(which could be what is being used now), a busy bass line and a very busy bass line.

2. Independent from #1, offer choices for the register in which the bass line is primarily played. Choices here could be low(lower end of the neck), medium(central part of the neck) and high(upper end of the neck).

3. Allow the individual notes of the BiaB bass line to be captured and "exported", bar by bar to a file or screen where they could be viewed and played by the software. Perhaps these bass notes could be captured in the existing SGU file but by default hidden from view so as not to clutter it up too much. But for those who want to view it they could select a "Display Bass Notes" button.

Perhaps these features could be offered in the mixer window?

Taken together, these capabilities would result in a very powerful learning/practice tool for bass players. Of course this could be extended to other instruments as well.

Many thanks and keep up the good work . . . BiaB is awesome smile

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.