Good thoughts but

1- I think it should be very simple, intermediate, and busy with busy being what it is now. This might require three different RT bass tracks.

2- This is very easy with MIDI and the right bass synth. For RTs it would require tripling the bass line and the user would select which one to use and where.

3- Again with MIDI this is easy. As Matt pointed out if the RT bass has a line under it it also has a MIDI version of the track, minus some nuances like string bends, vibrato etc.

Also in BiaB's Audio/Audio Transcribe (monophonic) BiaB will take a monophonic track, most all RT bass tracks are monophonic, and convert it to a MIDI track, again minus some nuances. You may have to do some editing to the MIDI track, don't know for sure as I never use it.

Not to rain on your parade but when you add the 3 bass lines along with the 3 fret positions you can have a number of different RTs just for the bass line. For those working with RTs it may be worth the disc space. Since I work mostly in MIDI, can write my own bass lines, and can play my own bass lines via my electric basses I really have no interest in this.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware