Sorry for opening an old thread, but I agree 100% with Mike. I started with BIAB in the early '90s and for a while 'twas a fascinating toy to play with. But it proved unsatisfactory for performances.

Now these days I'm interested in basically replacing my aging drum machine for gigs, with a little enhancement of some sequenced material that makes songs recognizable. I thought about using BIAB to do the drumming and, while it's at it, help with filling in some missing parts for the band.

So I bought 2022 Mega and really like the new stuff, but the Song Title Style Picker really caught my eye! That is, until I used it. Almost every song I entered came up with hundreds of "matching" styles, most of them insanely unlike the title I entered. So while BIAB has taken many enjoyable hours of my time, I find it really is not an expeditious way to build a backing library for my band.

Back in the '90s there were websites (and pre-internet "bulletin boards") that held libraries of SGU songs to download. Some of these actually still exist, but with catalogs of songs using obsolete capabilities. When I bought 2022, I thought surely there'd be sources where musicians could easily share their SGU files. Or at least a better way to not have to reinvent the wheel of picking styles for a song. Is there a better way?