The file is most likely a midi file and the solos are on one of the channels. Using a patch change or program change you can have any number of instruments playing on a single channel such as this seems to be. If it is a native BIAB file, .MGU, then you can also save it as a MIDI file to examine it closer. I find RealBand is best for looking at these files, but you can do it in BIAB also.

If you open this file in Realband, you should be able to see every channel as a track. If it is all on one track you can select that track and under the Edit:MIDI menu item you can expand that to have every midi channel shown as a track. To figure out which one is the culprit if it is not labelled as solo or some such, you will have to mute them all and solo one at a time to find it. Once you find it you can just delete it. To learn a little about MIDI if you F2 on that track you will see the events, Program Change is what you are looking for. It will have a value that translates to an instrument 0 to 128 or 1 to 127

Last edited by etcjoe; 01/16/22 04:01 AM.

My wife asked if I had seen the dog bowl. I told her I didn't even know he could.