I have been experiencing low audio volumes on my THRU channel when playing to a background using my midi controller. One way I have been able to solve this is by having a Sonar TTS-1 Synth with a Dynamics Plugin inserted in the THRU track. Adjusting the gain of this did the trick. However, in the process of searching for a suitable plugin, I came across some factors that didn't apear to work for me.

1. I hadn't used any VSTs using BiaB so I wanted use one of my gain effects. So I set the search folders for the 64 bit VST, but not all of the VSTs were included after the scan and not the one that I use in Ableton and Sonar. Why would the VST not be recognised, it is standard 64-bit device.

2. I wanted to clear the list of scanned VSTs and start again, but I can't see any way of getting BiaB to remove the last. I can keep adding, but not removing.

3. I found the Sonar TTS-1 synth gave me better results than the existing default synth for the midi track and I wanted to make the TTS-1 the default synth, but I can't see any way of doing this.

I'd grateful for any help please?