Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
First, this instructional video will be great to leave for the beneficiaries of your last will and testiment.

LOL! Everything is cataloged into a spreadsheet with serial numbers, price of the item when new, and what I paid for it. Guitars, synths, all of it. My executor knows who the guy is that owns a music store who will help her price everything for the estate sale. That spreadsheet includes TVs, computers, cameras, lenses, everything. She also knows who to contact to format all my hard drives before sale, the cop to contact to find legal buyers to buy my firearms, and things like one of my best friends being allowed to pick ONE guitar to take, who is named to receive one of y keyboards. and things like that. Whatever profit is made in that estate sale will be donated to the shelter where I got the dog before this one, though I have to amend that to split it between 2 shelters so the one where I got this dog is included.

As far as you buying stuff, between Reverb and you local Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace if you use The Book of Face, it's out there! Just tell the kids they will not be getting money when you die.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.