Running B-I-A-B 2020 (426) Audiophile External HD. My DAW is GarageBand 10.4.5 on top of Os Monterey.
Issue: The B-I-A-B DAW plugin opens within GarageBand but freezes up when trying to choose a Style. .

I am not a tech head but I forged anyway to keep learning. I opened the DAW's Preferences as it was running within a GarageBand project. Then, scrolled down to Folder Locations. I found all four paths go to: "/Volumes/Band-In-A-Box Audiophile..." I assume that means the folder paths are correctly set and going to my external Audiophile HD? I see no red text either.

After checking that I went back to my GarageBand projects plugin and clicked on the "Select a style..." and got the message at the bottom below the chord entry window "selecting a style" with a spinning wheel to the left of the message that doesn't change for hours. Then I tried clicking on "Select" and choose "Real tracks". This changes the message to "Selecting a real track" ...same spinning wheel that won't go away.

Have I troubled shooted the plugin pathway correctly?...Any other troubleshooting actions I can take in order to work around this BIAB/Audiophile/mac/GarageBand/DAW freeze up?