Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
YEAH!! Man, right from the start this is captivating, Moto. Excellent vocal and quite a range, man. [I've got an answer for you. It's what no one ever wants to talk about. Overpopulation.] Right after this one played Bad Like You came on. I know I told ya I love that song, and it's worth repeating. Breaks over. I had to go back to World Gone to continue here. All your songs are worth countless listens, I like the way you build this song, and how you come in half way through in the higher register. Nice.

[P.S. Thanks for your comment on my song The Price. Since it was already on page 2, I didn't want to reply and bring it back to the top, but, man, I appreciate you.]

Hey Marty,
Thank you so much for your support.
Most of my stuff is pretty simple ( guess that's my style ) anyways, I'm trying to focus more song structure and how the song develops. Based upon your kind comments, I'd guess my efforts might be effective, that's very rewarding.
I'm not sure what, if anything, you've changed as of late but, your vocals are very compelling.
The amount of good stuff showing up her can be overwhelming. If I don't check in for a few days it takes me hours to catch up with all the talent on display.

Thanks again,
moto