Many many thanks for your reply and sorry for the confusion. I am new to this Forum and Forum's in general so apologies if I jumped in line.

The issue, which I stated in my 1/15/22 post, is the plugin opens up just fine within my DAW but freezes up when I attempt to use the style picker.

I am running B-I-A-B 2020 (426) Audiophile External HD. My DAW is GarageBand 10.4.5 on top of Monterey 12.2. I have recently acquired a trial version of Logic Pro. (same issue with Logic Pro)

First, I tried the "stand-alone" DAW plugin as you suggested and the issue of the style picker freezing up is now gone.! Now when I click on Select a style... I actually get the style picker and can select a style within the stand alone plugin. When I click Play, the message asks if I want to generate tracks before playing. Never having got this far I just left it alone.

Next, I followed your suggestion of the BBM4 showing up in the Activity Monitor. Both the Band-In-A-Box DAW Plugin and the BBM4 is showing up in the AM.

Lastly the actual B-I-A-B app works fine. Always has worked fine.

Hopefully this helps out with troubleshooting the problem.