Thank you for your attention to this!

Went into Apple Preferences --> Security & Privacy --> Files & Folders --> GarageBand --> "removable volumes". It was unchecked so I checked it. Then, I closed GarageBand and opened it back up.

Next, I opened Band-In-A-Box DAW plugin preferences to see if the first three folder locations were set. The first one was set to: /Volumes/Band-in-a-Box Audiophile/Applications/Band-in-a-Box. But the second was set to: /Volumes/Band-in-a-Box Audiophile/Applications/Band-in-a-Box/RealTracks/ and the third one was set to: /Volumes/Band-in-a-Box Audiophile/Applications/Band-in-a-Box/Drums/.

I checked to see if the StylePicker window was hiding behind the GarageBand window and it was not.

Next, I opened up a GarageBand project and the B-I-A-B plugin. Now the StylePicker opens and allows a style to be chosen! Next, I choose a style, entered some chords and changed the length upon which I saved the project, closed and quit.

A while later, upon opening the project and plugin, a message popped up that read, "There is a problem with your folder paths. Reset them manually in File -> Preferences" Is this message related to how the first three folder locations are set?

When possible could you address the Folder location error message. How do I reset them manually?

Lastly, Do you recommend I download 2020 Band-in-a-Box Pro Upgrade 2020 for Mac (BUPR-A) onto my existing B-I-A-B HD. Is this advisable? PG music has already sent me a product download page with the updates. THANKS AGAIN!!