Originally Posted By: ThorstenV
Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso
ive always used reaper and realband for editing.
now with coming of 2022 biab i anticipate i'll also
use biab editor more.

Realband for editing?? "Biab editor"??? I'm confused...

With the release of BIAB 2022 for Windows and PG Music's emphasis this year on completing projects using only BIAB, a lot of users, beginners through experts, are discovering BIAB's robust Audio Edit Window and audio editor. No exporting and re-importing audio tracks edited in a DAW. A user get immediate feedback of edits. The track remains synced, aurally and visually to the BIAB project Chord Sheet.

Importantly, a factor unachievable by any external DAW, is all of BIAB's midi and RealTrack generation capability remains accessible in the BIAB Audio Edit Window along with instant access to the Chord Sheet. BIAB features and processes that aren't available in RealBand or the DAW Plug-in can be applied in the BIAB Audio Edit Window.

Multi-Riff's, MultiStyles, Part Markers, Chord changes, tempo changes, Key signature changes, micro chords, partial bar regeneration, repeats, tag endings, 1st & 2nd endings and more features are instantly available to use and audition.

The commands one normally export to Audacity or DAW's for simple editing like trimming the beginning and end of a track, cross-fades, fade-in, fade-out, instrument transitions, volume automation, amplify + and -, silence, insert silence, aligning and syncing audio to BIAB generated tracks, detecting chords and automatically inserting chord progressions, creating a tempo map, equalizing tempo, normalize, cut/copy and paste are included in the BIAB Audio Edit Window.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.