Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
[quote=David Snyder]

I like Ozone 9 adv because I can use any of the modules separately from the package and IMHO and based on comparisons I feel the later versions of the modules are superior. I particularly like the Dynamics module that is essentially a multi-band compressor. And of late I've discovered the benefits of the Dynamic EQ module that is, for me, a great benefit in helping creating the "open airy" mixes that we like. FWIW, I find that Ozone 9 is light years beyond earlier versions (and I started with V3 or V4). We have created a large bank of our own user presets that with minor tweaking per song work well for us.

I agree 100% Started with Ozone 2, moved to Advanced with v.3, am now at 9 Adv. and never looked back.

Unfortunately, iZotope's subscription model does not include all the functionality of the Advanced versions of Ozone or RX. Nuts to that noise!

Ozone 5A did have a Reverb that I liked for Room and small Hall settings but that module disappeared in 6 and I got over it with other reverbs.

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, 24/60 Core M2 Mac Studio Ultra/8TB/192GB Sonoma, M1 MBAir, 2012 MBP
Digital Performer 11, LogicPro
Finale27.4, Dorico5, Encore5, SmartScorePro64, Notion6, Overture5