Well most people thought I was out of shape. I always kept, throughout the extra 40 t0 50 pounds the core body strength my 6 foot frame should have had it was just padded. Now you see that again, so as osteoporosis dictated some tanning and I still through a dumbell through 10 to 15 minutes of workout a day I'm getting things like a strong young man like you should do fine on this, it's going to get very rough. OK.

Turn that back on the nurses and that starts the thing about my calling her out on the 16 year old daughter she must have adopted, was she that nurse in playboy I saw a month ago...yada yada....

Jeez I'm half bald, look like some guy from a British Tv show on the buses and my best asset is the wit. Funny cause I ordered that from a mail in course, 20 lessons on how to be a wit and the last half got lost during the mail strike of 82. (Ponder that a tad).

I wrote out the end game for the wife, a 20 minute masonic funeral with family, and my core friends after cremation. Paul the funeral director friend of mine sat with me and is giving me the 200 people chapel for free for that, and told me everyone won't fit. He claims I'm too modest. I have then 5 or 6 weeks to sit in the urn and then there's a party. I've done the video, music and me, music and everyone. Stories, photos, powerpoint. Redesigned a coaster my wife made for me, plasticized photos saying , "Have a drink on John.."

No regrets, except there should always be more music. A lot more.

And fun, if you don't have some fun, what's it about?

And mentoring..mostly my kids.

Stay thirsty my friends...

John Conley
Musica est vita