Originally Posted By: jcland
Thanks Guitarhacker for the info, but at this time, I don't need an amp. I have 2 of them. One is a Fishman LoudX for acoustic work and the other is a Fender Deluxe Tube Amp.

Just looking for opinions on pedals at this time as to what people would recommend to get.

If I got 5 of them, which ones would you recommend. In the electric realm, I have 2 Strats and 1 Tele plus an Ibanez bass.

I wasn't promoting this as an amp per-se.... You were asking about pedals and this thing is chock full of pedals. I've edited my post above..... and listed the numbers..... but you can go to the Spark website and get the details on the models that are represented. For the money.... the best option is to go with something that will model the hardware you want. Even though I have all those pedals available, since I was never much into using pedals, I tend to use a bit of drive, and reverb as my main FX.... Although just yesterday I tracked guitar using a chorus fattener.....maybe there's hope for me yet or perhaps I'm simply going to the dark side.

Spark just added the Fishboy... the model of the Fishman.... and it's a sweet amp.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 03/25/22 04:15 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.