Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Just one observation.

Anyone who has spent five minutes around "high-creatives" knows they are apt to throw instruction manuals into the air and scream if they have to search for an answer to their question for more than five seconds. Patience would not be the first word that comes to mind.

As in: "I just want to record my song!! Where is the big green button!!"

So how do they master their creative endeavors? How do they learn how to play an instrument? Paint/ draw? Act?

Its not like those things come instantaneously.

"High creatives" can learn what they want to learn. Find the why and you'll find the how.

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

A lot of the manual wording choices and even videos are made for techies and are written in techie speak and move really fast in places.

It really behoves one to get a handle on the technical language involved. Technical language is important because it conveys precise meanings and ensures that everyone is talking about the same thing.

I think perhaps too many people who consider themselves "creatives" buy into the tropes and stereotypes....

Byron Dickens

BIAB. CbB. Mixbus 32C 8 HP Envy. Intel core i7. 16GB RAM W10. Focusrite Scarlett 18i 20. Various instruments played with varying degrees of proficiency.

https://soundcloud.com/athanorsoundlabs