It's been three days now and everything is fine. It just shows to go you that you really have to pay attention to details. Since I was having an audio issue of course I thought the problem would be somewhere in Win 11's sound controllers/drivers. No, since this is HDMI it was a display issue because HDMI also does audio. I'm not a gamer and the suite of software I installed from AMD is all about gaming but it also does sound and that fixed the issue.

Man, do I hear you about news sites. Talk about an echo chamber! I do a lot of YouTube watching and if you want to really find out what's happening go to YT and enter Ukraine news. There's good stuff from Australia, Sky in the UK plus my favorite channels run by former military guys from all over not just the US. There are recent vets of the Iraq/Afghanistan wars who are intimately familiar with Russian equipment, an Army Ranger, a guy who calls himself an average inftantryman in a Stryker, a UK Royal Marine, a good one from Estonia and one of my favs a guy in Germany who's a very good analyst. Some are putting up charts, analyzing battle formations and tactics. All young guys with recent combat experience.

As for political news, I don't even want to talk about it...

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.