Quote:
First off, is it possible to use some parts of a style but not others at certain points in the song. I saw some boxes next to the attributes of the style that I could check, but when I did it didn't change anything. I know there must be something to that, but I don't know what, and I don't really know how to describe it in the search bar.

You need to let us know what version you are using as later versions have more features and functionality.

If your song has MIDI tracks, you can select different instruments for the style at specific bars by pressing function key <F5> and choosing Patch Changes.

If it has RealTracks, you could generate different instruments on different tracks and then change over the instruments at specific bars by using the Audio Edit window and volume automation nodes to change the volume of those tracks.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2022-02-22_09-13-18.jpg (133.99 KB, 213 downloads)

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones