Hi David and Marty,

As I said in my latest post (above) I was on holidays. enjoyed your posts, but couldn't write back till now.

Originally Posted By: dcuny
Hi, Hans.
Late to the party here...
Very cool arrangement and mix. I really like that it doesn't sound like anything else - the stop and go with the various parts is super-effective as well.

Fun listen! smile

Hi David, I wasn't expecting anymore coment on this song and so I went to Spain ;-)
It doesn't matter if you were late, because now I received six post on a row for this song abroad. That was a very nice feeling!
Thanks for your nice comment. Especially that line about the sound was not so common, to put it mildly. Very nice of you!

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Illusion solution: write a great song about it. Love the way you did that, Hans. What a wonderfully crafted song it is. A great upbeat feel. The lyrics say t all to and you sang them so well. Really love this, Hans.

Hi Marty, I was so surprised you didn't send me a post in the first weeks and then surprised you did as being the last poster, marvelous!
You know, I made this song as my very first song with BiaB. It was a few months before I bought this program that I gave myself a birthday present (2016); a new guitar since nearly 30 years. I had a stroke in 2005 and I wondered if I could play it and make music again. And I was happy I succeeded. And therefore it's so nice to read what you and the others wrote about this song. Thanks!

A happy Easern for the both of you!
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130