I'm pleased that it is solved, for the most part depending on how you do it, and that it works on a Mac running 2021.

You might consider doing two things:

a) contact the PG Music Support person and ask them to read this thread
b) go back to your first post where you will see a button that says Mark as Resolved

You probably saw from my avatar that I play several horns, and I have learned to always think in concert pitch. In other words, enter the songs as if you are using a Concert pitch fakebook or lead sheet, not the way Mark described above. Then watch that little + sign that we requested, to make sure you know what transposition is in effect, since as you say, it persists. The other general advice to all is, for this and other reasons, always set the key signature of a new song first. I might put together another short tutorial on this.

You asked a terrific first question here. I look forward to reading more from you. I had to sell my Mark VI tenor (arthritis) but still play soprano. Cheers.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors