Matt.
maybe your pro audio gear rep is very experienced.
But Its all hit/miss eh ? depends who the interface buyer deals with.
I just looked up “multiclient ”. ” on several web sites selling oodles of pro audio recording gear, and once again found scant info.

I suspect many calls to pg support each year are related to sound interface set up problems.
And weve seen a constant stream of posts from users year after year on these forums as in “help my sound card/interface wont work with bb and/or realband”.

So whats your solution to cut out the number of forum threads/support calls on these forums ?
Which often result in very lengthy threads on these forums ?...as well as lots of time expended by pg users spending their time trying to help a person with problems ?

Maybe one idea is to add a “ryder” to the pg requirements section of the web site, plus add a section in the bb/rb manuals/videos re multiclient as well.

A basic problem of course is a lot of people buy any old interface without carefully considering
multiclient needs. etc etc.

Anyhoo it looks like the behringer uphoria interfaces are multi client from my research. Maybe users of such can confirm.

obviously lots of users want to have open at the same time many music software apps...thus its a dogs breakfast.

Best
om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)