Matt.
Sigh…OF COURSE i’m aware that not everyone needs MC.
But, per the title of this thread , this thread is for people who DO need MC.
And to provide a list of MC capable sound devices that might help people. not people happy with old mme.

Frankly pg support must have the patience of saints, because every year they prolly have to deal with lots of new users with sound device config issues.
Which is why i thought pg simons config vid was a good idea. Even better if it addresses the issue of MC….needed by lots of people.

If you notice large swathes of users dont reply often when , on these forums, a new user requests sound device help. Its the same on other forums often.
Often its only stalwarts such as rharv and a few others that reply.
such threads can end up very lengthy and thus lots of time is expended.

The basic issue is people trying to use some junky sound device and wanting it to perform tasks it was never meant to do, and then sometimes blaming any probs on pg software.
Same occurs sometimes too on other music daw etc software forums .
it was the same when i worked in tech with end users who wanted a 10 mill solution for 10k....lol

If i get time maybe i’ll contact this year the leading manufacturers of usb sound interfaces as to whether their devices support MC.

Best
om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 04/17/22 01:17 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)