Originally Posted By: rharv
I have Native Access, and a bunch of stuff downloaded .. actually replaced my router tonight because the failed DL's were frustrating .. seems to have helped a little

My issue has been with how to actually USE them in a DAW .. again, probably me not understanding
I've been more focused on decompiling/recompiling some code for work lately, so maybe just lack of focus on my part
With this new distraction, I now recognize I need to focus some time on family for the rest of the day (at least) .. so no rush

You should have at least two versions of Kontakt on your machine, a stand-a-lone version and a VST version. I use the VST3 version in my Studio One Pro DAW but I believe you have to use the VST version in BiaB. I don't know about RB.

I use the stand-a-lone version to add patches to its Quickload option then I use said patches in the VST3 mode. Like all instrument VSTs you load Kontakt first then choose a patch.

If you need help feel free to ask. I have been using Kontakt since version 3.

{edit} - note that Kontakt has two area for patches. On the left are the Kontakt patches that manufacturers paid a price to have installed there and on the right the Quickload patches that manufacturers didn't pay said price. If you don't see Quickload just right click in the right black space.

Last edited by MarioD; 04/17/22 02:23 PM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware