OM, I have a couple of questions for ya:
1-Do you own the full version of Kontakt?
2-Do you know much about MIDI control?
3-How much do you know about orchestration?

1-IMHO you don't need those high priced libs for your compositions. The full version of Kontakt (if you don't already have it wait for a sale and get it around half off) and some of its libraries are all you need. There are a ton of third party libs for Kontakt. You have heard many of them in my compositions.

2- Controlling MIDI is how you create realism. Even if you did purchase a high priced orchestra lib it still would sound static without some MIDI manipulation. I number of years ago a guy did a classical piece of music using a GM orchestra and it sounded like a million dollar lib. I looked for it last night but couldn't find it.

3-Orchestration is the key to having a lib sound organic. This is as important and #2.

Other questions would be what type of guitar sound do you want. If you have a MIDI guitar track but don't like the sound then Blue Cat's RE-Guitar is what you need:

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_ReGuitar/

If you know all of the above then sorry for the redundancy.

PS - A Whiter Shade of Pale with a full orchestral and choral backing is absolutely fantastic!

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware