I haven't used biab in a goid while. I got it installed again and I do not want to use real tracks. I simply want to use biab for getting keyboards, piano and organ tracks into my cakewalk daw. I simply want some biab midi tracks saved to midi files to then bring in to Cakewalk and use my own synths like Sampetank to play them.

Seems lije this would be astinishingly simple, but....

I fi d a style I like and biab wants to use real tracks. I set biab to use my cakewalk tts1 synth cause all I want is tge midi file.

I cant figure out how to tell biab that I do not want to use real tracks, I just want all the sounds to use tts1 so I can hear them and save the midi file keys tracks.

Can someone tell me how to do thus?. I already saw in options a choice to not use real tracks. I have tts1 set as midi output, but tge intruments won't play because it says biab cant find the realtracks. Cant those styles just use standard midi synth? If so, how? Basically I want to use biab tge same way I use Toontrack easy keys. Biab has many more styles and easier chord input. Thanks for any help