Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
thanks. It doesn't feel the same as what I want.

The first rule for any requirement is that meeting it must be testable.

The Norton Music style discs are MIDI, so the instruments can easily be changed, and many of them are "mix and match", so you can use several substyles, and/or mix different styles, in whatever way you wish.

I've just been listening to the demos on his Style Disc 29 "Smooth Jazz, Fusion & Jazz Rock", which you may well not have tried because it doesn't mention "modern" and does mention "jazz". I think you may find there are styles there that perhaps better suit what you want.

Here's a nice little quote from one of those style demos: """...that Korg called Hip Hop Soul, but Hip Hop no longer sounds like this so I renamed it, ..."""

Music by it's very nature evolves, morphs, changes. It is for us to make those changes. A potential problem with asking BiaB or any other music tool to make those changes is that by the time those changes become stable, music has changed some more.

Some of the example "modern music" song you've linked in the past have had a distinct Latin feel. Perhaps also try exploring Norton Music's Latin style discs.

Jazz relative beginner, starting at a much older age than was helpful.
Kawai MP6, Korg M50, Ui24R, Saffire Pro 40.
AVL:MXE Linux; Windows 11; Win8.1: Scarletts
BIAB2022 UltraPAK, Reaper, a bunch of stuff.