Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
Some of us here use BiaB to create musical backings that can simply be used for that purpose. It works extremely well in this environment. It is sensationally effective in fact.

Others of us here use it as a tool to generate ideas, concepts and then create compositions that we subsequently take and use in a live environment with other performers.

There is nothing to restrict you from using BiaB to come up with concepts, and then getting your own band together to deliver your music in the exact style that you look for, be it electronic, hip-hop, pop, jazz, rock or other.

Feel free to explore and be creative instead of only relying on a computer program to deliver exactly what you are looking for. You will get great satisfaction from the rewards that can be achieved this way.

Putting in a bigger effort results in bigger satisfaction. I hope you understand that concept.

I agree. With the MIDI side of BiaB I believe that with a little imagination and creativity one can produce any genre of music. I think you are more limited on the RT side of BiaB. YMMV

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware