This project was certainly a lot of fun and a lot of work. Indeed, Everyone showed up here at my farm in central NC and the location of Kill Branch Studio for a day of just getting to know each other better in person, and playing some music and hanging out in the woods and on the farm. Several folks drove a considerable distance to be here. We all had a good time. I think, and the others will correct me if I'm wrong.... but the main instigator of this video and the song was David. So blame him as it's all mostly his fault. The rest of us were to one degree or another, willing accomplices. Some more..... some less.

With the disclaimers out of the way.....

Let me give you some of the background specifics of the music.

There is a total of 19 tracks in this project.

7 tracks are vocal tracks.

6 tracks are live guitar tracks.

The band is:

Dave on lead vocals, background vocals, and guitar.
Herb on bridge lead vocal, background vocals, and guitars.
Eddie on background vocals
Pat on Background vocals
Charlie on background vocals

Glen Duncan on fiddle RT #1754
Rob Ickes on Dobro RT #2040
Gene Rabbai on Hammond B3 RT #686
John Jarvis on Piano RT #2046
Tobin Frank on Bass RT #684
Ricky Lawson on Drums RT # NTN127

Style is Groovy Piano Pop @ 110bpm

Composed in Band in a Box, Real tracks rendered in Real Band, and mixed in Sonar.

Kudos to Eddie on the work he did putting all the video segments together into a cohesive, watchable, video.

The individual artists worked remotely after we had our reunion day and writing/recording session. The studio version was recorded in each participant's
home studio and sent to be mixed at Kill Branch Studio. All sorts of black box magic was applied and the result was the song you heard in the video.

Band in a Box and Real Band played a huge part in being able to do this song the way you hear it.

THANKS PG MUSIC!

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.