Thank you all for your help.

Originally Posted By: rayc
To "Normalize" in audio has a range of subtle meanings and misunderstanding.

Basically, and as mentioned, to NORMALIZE is to raises the audio level of the selected material to a predetermined level. often that level is as close to "0" as possible. The entre selected audio is raised with no compression added. This means the difference between the loudest and quietest parts will remain the same but both of those parts ought to be louder after the process. Sometimes it will be quieter if the original level is above the predetermined level. This means noise and other issues will be louder but not relative to the rest of the treated audio.

Compressing & limiting might raise the overall volume and reduce the difference between quiet & loud parts PLUS raise the background noise.
Properly "gain staging" in your DAW is, in many ways, a better way to work with material than normalizing.

I personally prefer to check "Normalize individual tracks"
The advantage of this is that the volume is loud enough that I don't need to increase it any more. If I don't think it's good, let the voice be quieter. Since my mixing knowledge is limited, I prefer to use the "Normalize tracks" exported directly from BAND IN A BOX

But there is also a problem, sometimes it will be too loud.
If you don't choose, it's too small. This makes me stumped.

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO