PL, Fantastic. You often provide sensational workarounds, and these are greatly appreciated. No doubt there is a big effort to develop these.

But, with respect, we're looking for this feature to be an integrated part of the program. I think you will agree that this would be the most appropriate delivery mechanism.

I suspect that the count-in is perhaps hard-coded to the song's time-signature, but it should be able to be 'modified' to suit the correct timing of that critical first bar. That's the reality.

Can you imagine a band leader who delivers a 4/4 count-in to the band members who then must start playing in 3/4? No, neither can I, but that's what BiaB does in these circumstances.

Sorry I have to say this, but it's way past time for this issue to be resolved. It may be difficult, but it's not impossible.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones