Originally Posted By: TheMaartian
+1 for AmpliTube 5. I bought AT4 Max and have added the few new collections that weren't part of it. So now, I have the equivalent of AT5 Max. I own a number of amp sims, but AT5 gets most to all of the work. One of the nice things about the AT sims is that they model specific hardware. If you know of a specific way to configure an Ampeg SVT, for example, to get a specific tone, you can do that with AmpliTube. You know Fender? Get the Fender collections. You know Mesa Boogie? Get the Mesa Boogie collections. You know Ampeg SVT? Get the SVT collections. They also model a lot of different speaker cabs and pedals. You can use AT5 just as a pedal board, if you want. They also have artist-specific collections. Brian May. Dimebag Darrell. Joe Satriani. Jimi Hendrix. And others. Great product.

AT5 is currently on sale for $/€ 99. AT5 Max (my recommendation) is on sale for $/€ 199. Even with the strong US$ right now, having the same prices in euros is a bargain.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/

I got the Fender 1 Collection which had what I wanted along with the Amplitube 5. Had the Amplitube 5 been the price it is this week I’d have got both Fender collections. I’m really only looking for something to use live. I’ve been happy with TH-U until I played about and heard Amplitube. I had the free Amplitube 4 but this blows that away.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1