Originally Posted By: peterkirk
Thanks, more stuff? Seriously wondering what anything in BB is actually good for! Still dont know what all this move it/ convert it here and there is even for.No context you see, why do i need to do this ? Why are the BB and RB Daws not it would seem being used by any one? I ,d just like some year to have BB working in any way at all.................any way.........................
Nah bro im not buying any more equipment, it would just be something else i,d have top figure out, then how i,d even get track from here to there and lined up i,ll never understand. If i could just get a peek at these pesky top secret audio asio settings, its like a private club.

Im at a point now that i,ll just put myself and every one else out of this misery, accept BB dos not and never will work for me, take a ££ hit and delete it , forget i ever brought it. Its been a terrible experience in mine opinion.
This i,ll just buy and old revox..................
Thank you tho, appreciate it.

Well, if your audio interface is working with your DAW, export BIAB files or a mix over to your DAW and record there. Otherwise, you can likely get enough from selling the Scarlett interface to buy a Tascam DP-006. Installing BIAB should default to MME and Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth- That's what my system is set to and it works...

Here's a good reason to take this direction. The setup, configuration, knobs, buttons, menus, screens, processes and techniques are exactly the same for all owners of that same device. If you're having issues understanding something, anyone with that unit can walk you through that process step by step. Everybody's device is the same and the product you select will have a forum just like PG Music does you'll have access to.

Honestly, the steps necessary to power up and navigate setting a hardware unit isn't as difficult as the steps you had to take to sign up for Facebook or the PG Music Forum. Regarding the Tascam device, inserting the SD card, providing power, Battery or AC power supply, plugging in a mic, instrument or both, selecting a track, setting the input source and gain, then pressing the play/record buttons and you're recording.

The Tascam unit includes an installed, formatted SD card and ships with a demo song project on the SD card to play and practice mixing. It defaults to the included built-in mics so you can record a stereo file of vocals and guitar right out of the box.

The quick start guide shows how to create a new project, set mic levels and the record settings. That process repeats for each track. Learn one track and you've them all. When you record a track, if shut the unit off, the recording is automatically saved during the shutdown process and automatically loaded the next time you power the unit on.

The steps to export a saved audio file or to import and audio file are clearly explained and a simple process. Thus, it's easy to get your recordings into BIAB or BIAB tracks or mixes into the Tascam unit.

Imported audio into BIAB can be synced to the first bar of a BIAB project with a single click of the mouse....

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
MIDI.jpg (109.37 KB, 28 downloads)
Audio.jpg (54.57 KB, 28 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 05/22/22 11:04 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.